Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker
KOS PENGHANTARAN ADALAH PERCUMA

----> KELEBIHAN BEDAK ARAB
----> SENARAI HARGA
jika anda berminat mahupun terdapat sebarang pertanyaan, sila ----> INBOX zati

Monday, January 25, 2010

~ bold what u HATE


I hate when people that don’t even know me talk about me.
I hate when people like something then stop just because I don’t like it.
I hate when people tell me that I said something that I obviously never did!
I hate when people ask who I’m texting.
I hate when I ask someone “Who?” and they say, “Oh someone you don’t know.”
I hate when people think they can sing, but they can’t.
I hate when people have the same name as me.
I hate when people ask “what’s wrong?” when obviously nothing is wrong.
I hate when other people are flirting. I hate when people start smoking when they’re near me.
I hate when people ask me what I’m doing when I am online.
I hate when people ask to use my cell phone.
I hate when people IM me, then have nothing to say.
I hate when people show up unexpectedly.
I hate when people say they can come, then don’t show up.
I hate when people talk about people they know, but I don’t.
I hate when people think I have a crush on them just because I’m nice to them.
I hate when people think they are “random” when they’re not.
I hate when people like their own facebook posts.
I hate when people do the jerk.
I hate when people say, “I know something… but I can’t tell you.”
I hate when people get back together over and over.
I hate when people change what I said, to make it sound way worse than what I meant.
I hate when people I hate like the same things that I like.
I hate when people make a big deal out of a little mistake.
I hate when people say “I’m not yelling!” when clearly they are.
I hate when I make plans, get excited, and then they never happen.
I hate when I think of a really good comeback after the argument.
I hate when I’m pulling into the garage and my favorite song starts.
I hate those awkward moments when my friend’s parents are yelling at them.
I hate that horrible mini-heart attack I get when I think I’ve lost something.
I hate when I’m about to say something good and the topic changes.
I hate when someone else takes the piece of food I have mentally claimed.
I hate when I tell a story that is supposed to be funny and no one laughs.
I hate waiting for a text, then receiving it right when I am about to fall asleep.
I hate when I wake up a half hour before the alarm goes off and just lay there.
I hate when I beat someone and their excuse is “I wasn’t trying.”
I hate pumping gas in the freezing cold.
I hate when I can’t get to sleep because my brain is having a convo with itself.
I hate when I don’t notice my phone is dying until I’m about to leave.
I hate it when I find out something I didn’t want to know and my heart sinks.
I hate trying to text and my fingers are all frozen from the cold outside.
I hate when I can’t decide if I want to buy something, so I walk away, then when I come back for it, it’s gone.
I hate it when my friends become friends with someone I hate.
I hate it when I stand up too quickly and nearly black out.

i got it from thiz belog =)

NUKILAN :

____________________________________________________________________

anda sukew dengan entry nie??
sila tinggalkan komen anda,TQ

LIKE DAN SHARE ENTRY INI KALAU SUKA, TQ

2 kritikan membina:

AM SYA on January 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...

akak pny HATE lg byk kot?

huhuhu~

@cik_ezati on January 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM said...

huhu =)

 

zati and lappy Copyright © 2010 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!